Sunday, April 19, 2020

Quilter's Entropy

When you get out a lot of quilting supplies for specific projects, and somehow the different elements drift off into other projects and spaces, and then you can't do the original project...

That's Quilter's Entropy.


I have it.  During this "all stop" and stay home order due to the pandemic, I thought, "I'll get out some projects that I have put together the ingredients for and do them."  HA!  Pieces of fabric, templates, fusible interfacing, stabilizer, thread, and patterns have all migrated out of those project boxes and into other realms. 

So, instead, I am making pleated face masks as fast as my stash will let me and administrating the distribution of masks in my community.  We have about 40 quilters making them and joyfully getting scraps and chunks of "Wonder Fabric" used up!  Our first few visits to the local quilt shops will be to replenish our stash and to reward ourselves for work well done. 

I hope everyone reading this is safe and well.  Quilters are important!


No comments:

Post a Comment